Using our state of the art gear we have been able to adapt our skills learnt in the motorsport scene and brought those experiences and lessons into the corporate world to create dynamic, engaging and informative videos that stand out from the crowd.
If you are looking for a great way to bring life to your website, or expand your social media reach, we are here to help. Here are five reasons why many businesses are investing in online video content to reach out to potential new customers:
- Deliver Your Message 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year- Your business is unique, so showcase your features and tell your audience what sets you apart from your competitors with an interesting video. Your audience can connect with you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, thus increasing your brand and credibility.
- Improved Click Rate- Internet users click on videos more frequently than they click on image or text links. Visitors to websites are four times more likely to view a video than any other type of content.
- Online Videos are More Engaging- Online video enhances the user experience for your website and makes it more likely that visitors will spend time on your site. Most people like watching videos rather than reading text. Online videos help educate consumers on your products or services and are much more entertaining and engaging than text or images.
- Improved SEO Ranking / Search Engine Results- Google and YouTube are now linked together, and Google gives importance to videos from YouTube. You can also link video to your Google + profile. Uploading your video to YouTube can help boost your SEO ranking and drive more traffic to your site, as it will rank above other search results.
- Long Shelf Life and Return on Investment- From a return on investment perspective, there is nothing better than online video. While traditional ads and media have a limited lifespan, online videos can remain relevant and work over and over again for many years. They also provide an opportunity to go green with paperless marketing over multiple platforms, such as sharing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google +, as well as increasing click thru rates by adding video links to emails.
CCM Motorcycles - Spitfire Scrambler Launch
This film was shot at Tobacco Docks in London where CCM launched their new Spitfire Scrambler.
CCM Motorcycles - The Birth of a Motorcycle
A motion time lapse film show casing the build of the first ever Spitfire Motorcycle.
CCM Motorcycles - Show Promo
This film was shot on a private runway for the launch of the Spitfire range at the motorcycle show. Incorporating both vehicle tracking and drone tracking shots.
RS is the UK’s leading Motorhome manufacturer making bespoke luxury motorhomes. We have been commissioned to make a series of promotional films for their range of vehicles. This first RS film gives an overview of the business.
Husqvarna is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off road motorcycles. We were commissioned to cover a customer test day as the company launched their new range of motorcycles.
Richard-Mike Jones is the leading Motocross Coach in the UK. We were commissioned to create a promotional film for his training academy.